Writing, Editing, and Content Strategy
Great ideas often need a little help to become great publications or websites.
Paula Tarnapol Whitacre has operated Full Circle Communications, a writing and editing business based in Alexandria, VA, for more than 15 years. We work with nonprofits, companies, and government agencies to bring their great ideas "full circle," from initial concept to completed piece.
Full Circle recent projects & other news:
- Website editing: Project Learning Tree
- Writing support for a major report by Policy and Global Affairs in the National Academy of Science, The Role of Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in the Future of USAID
- Meetings in Brief: Sustainable Materials and Manufacturing for Renewable Energy Technology Development to 2030; and Soils: The Foundation of Life;
- Tables turned: Caught in the Web Consulting interviewed me about content creation
- Articles for National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, including this one on household air pollution
- Article: "Employment Testing: Helping Uncloud the Crystal Ball" in Administrative Eyecare, September/October 2016
- Contributed content: India Health Report on Nutrition 2015
- Website content: Childhood League Center, designed and developed by Elise LaPrade, Caught in the Web Consulting
- Edited workshop reports for the National Academy of Sciences on national and global topics, such as this one on fertility trends in Africa
- My biography of abolitionist Julia Wilbur: published by Potomac Books/University of Nebraska Press in September 2017!