Writing, Editing, and Content Strategy
Great ideas often need a little help to become great publications or websites.
Paula Tarnapol Whitacre has operated Full Circle Communications, a writing and editing business based in Alexandria, VA, for more than 15 years. We work with nonprofits, companies, and government agencies to bring their great ideas "full circle."
Full Circle recent projects & other news:
- Website editing: Project Learning Tree
- Article in October "Ease in Writing" newsletter on content development (go to Resources for other back issues)
- Tables turned: Caught in the Web Consulting interviewed me about content creation
- Articles for National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, including this one on household air pollution
- Article: "Employment Testing: Helping Uncloud the Chrystal Ball" in Administrative Eyecare, September/October 2016
- Contributed content: India Health Report on Nutrition 2015
- Website content: Childhood League Center, designed and developed by Elise LaPrade, Caught in the Web Consulting
- Edited workshop reports for the National Academy of Sciences on national and global topics, such as this one on fertility trends in Africa
- Recipient, Outstanding Researcher 2015 from the Alexandria Archaeological Commission
- Signed with agent Roger Williams, New England Publishing Associates, and with University of Nebraska Press for my book on Julia Wilbur!