Writing, Editing, and Content Strategy
Great ideas often need a little help to become great publications or websites.
Full Circle Communications is a writing and editing business run by Paula Tarnapol Whitacre and based in Alexandria, VA, right outside Washington, DC. We work with people to bring their ideas "full circle."
Full Circle recent projects & other news:
- Successful presentation on Getting and Keeping Your Ideal Clients: Communication Central "Be a Better Freelancer" conference, Sept. 25-26, in Rochester, NY. Contact me for information about the content and the exercises I used.
- Article in "Ease in Writing" newsletter in November: Writing to Raise Money (go to Resources for other back issues)
- Articles for National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, including this one on household air pollution
- Article: "A Physician's Death, an Administrator's Challenge" in Administrative Eyecare
- Website content: Childhood League Center, designed and developed by Elise LaPrade, Caught in the Web Consulting
- Recipient, Outstanding Researcher 2015, award from the Alexandria Archaeological Commission
- Signed with agent Roger Williams, New England Publishing Associates, for my book on Julia Wilbur!