Writing, Editing, and Content Strategy
Great ideas often need a little help to become great publications or websites.
Full Circle Communications is a writing and editing business, based in Alexandria, VA, right outside Washington, DC. We work with people to bring their ideas "full circle."
Full Circle recent projects & other news:
- Upcoming presentation: Communication Central "Be a Better Freelancer" conference, Sept. 25-26, in Rochester, NY. Check out the program!
- Article in "Ease in Writing" newsletter in July: Using Quotations Effectively (go to Resources for other back issues)
- Articles for National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, including this one on household air pollution
- Article: "A Physician's Death, an Administrator's Challenge" in Administrative Eyecare
- Website content: Childhood League Center, designed and developed by Elise LaPrade, Caught in the Web Consulting
- Signed with agent Roger Williams, New England Publishing Associates, for my book on Julia Wilbur!